Your fabric - treated with our commercial grade water-based fire retardant solution.Base line fire protection
Most fabrics used for upholstery, window treatments, draperies, quilts, bed accessories and
table linens can be processed.
Provide a certificate of compliance for certain fire codes
Retain original quality of your material
Lasts longer than untreated materials
Material widths up to 62"
- Check with fire officials to determine code requirements.
- When placing your order, specify the applicable code and intended use.
- If written certification is required, request it when placing your order.
Processing time is approximately 7-10 days from in-work date to packing date.
Certificates available for:
- Standard code: NFPA Class A (UBC-Class-1) with limits on flame spread, smoke density, and
fuel contribution of 25 or less, respectively.
- Specific codes: Draperies - NFPA 701 small scale
- Upholstery - NFPA 260A (cigarette ignition test)
Fabric colors are subject to minor color variation
Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of
Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked.
Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal